Reactions
Patreon
Mr_CadillacV8
Mr.CadillacV8 submitted a new resource:

Vaneska 23 V2 - Now Free - + Free Animation and Minidress

View attachment 48800
Vaneska 23 Look - V2 Look Update - Now Free

Update:
I also exported Vaneska and made a few changes. She looks a lot nicer now. She also got her own body morph. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

My first own look.
This is Vaneska, 23 years old and from Russia.
There is also a shirt and leggings. This has a somewhat transparent material and
is compatible with all my panties.
The shirt is compatible with some of my bras.

Do you have a special...

Read more about this resource...

this is a really nice look which I personally would like to say thank you for sharing 🙃 Also while im here id also like to say thanks for all your stuff i have enjoyed ...keep doing that :)

this is a really nice look which I personally would like to say thank you for sharing 🙃 Also while im here id also like to say thanks for all your stuff i have enjoyed ...keep doing that :)

I'm very happy to hear that you really like Vaneska and my other creations. Vaneska was my first look that I dared to try. There will be a lot more contant. My own body textures are also planned. When I have created this
there will be another update from her.

small error in meta.json will bring
!> Missing addon package customOptions that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package hadReferenceIssues that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package referenceIssues that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
into the errorlog,
adding a
}
before the customoptions section, so its not included in the dependencies, fixes it.

Attachments

• meta.json
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
small error in meta.json will bring
!> Missing addon package customOptions that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package hadReferenceIssues that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package referenceIssues that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
into the errorlog,
adding a
}
before the customoptions section, so its not included in the dependencies, fixes it.

Thank u for that! I made an update :)

Back
Top Bottom