• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Vaneska 23 V2 - Now Free

Scenes Vaneska 23 V2 - Now Free V3

TheCreator

Reactions
Patreon
Mr_CadillacV8
Mr.CadillacV8 submitted a new resource:

Vaneska 23 V2 - Now Free - + Free Animation and Minidress

View attachment 48800
Vaneska 23 Look - V2 Look Update - Now Free

Update:
I also exported Vaneska and made a few changes. She looks a lot nicer now. She also got her own body morph. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

My first own look.
This is Vaneska, 23 years old and from Russia.
There is also a shirt and leggings. This has a somewhat transparent material and
is compatible with all my panties.
The shirt is compatible with some of my bras.

Do you have a special...

Read more about this resource...

this is a really nice look which I personally would like to say thank you for sharing 🙃 Also while im here id also like to say thanks for all your stuff i have enjoyed ...keep doing that :)

this is a really nice look which I personally would like to say thank you for sharing 🙃 Also while im here id also like to say thanks for all your stuff i have enjoyed ...keep doing that :)

I'm very happy to hear that you really like Vaneska and my other creations. Vaneska was my first look that I dared to try. There will be a lot more contant. My own body textures are also planned. When I have created this
there will be another update from her.

small error in meta.json will bring
!> Missing addon package customOptions that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package hadReferenceIssues that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package referenceIssues that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
into the errorlog,
adding a
}
before the customoptions section, so its not included in the dependencies, fixes it.

Attachments

• meta.json
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
small error in meta.json will bring
!> Missing addon package customOptions that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package hadReferenceIssues that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package referenceIssues that packageMr_CadillacV8.Vaneska_23_Look.1 depends on
into the errorlog,
adding a
}
before the customoptions section, so its not included in the dependencies, fixes it.

Thank u for that! I made an update :)

Back
Top Bottom