vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

vamX - Thrust & Pose Free - 150 Poses - Dynamic Thrust Animations - Female & Male Orgasm - Works with Most Looks

150 poses and many thrust options, usable in only 3 environments (creators can make their own environments, see below). Load any female look. Includes facial expressions, speech, moans, and stimulation to orgasm. This is a very customizable Scene, not a Plugin.

Watch on Slushe (HQ)

Get vamX - Thrust & Pose Free...

Read more about this resource...

It sounds like a great program, but it is not free to download. Please put it in the paid section.

It sounds like a great program, but it is not free to download. Please put it in the paid section.
Sorry, Patreon recently made me make a bunch of pages private, and I didn't realize this was effected. I've changed the page back to public, so hopefully that should fix the issue, but just in case, here are the direct download links and instructions copied from that page:

1) Download the vamX.Pose_1.14.var package (or use Mega)
2) Put the vamX.Pose_1.14.var package into your Virt-a-Mate AddonPackages folder (don't unzip or rename the package).
3) Open the vamX Thrust & Pose scene. Press Accept to allow the vamX plugin. Virt-a-Mate strongly protects your computer against plugins having unwanted effects, and limits plugins to only changing Virt-a-Mate files, and even then, only specific allowed files within the Virt-a-Mate folder.
4) If you are in VR, press your VR Controller's Trigger button twice to reposition the vamX Menu. The vamX Menu has tabs like Scene, Pose & Action.
5) IMPORTANT: Press the vamX Menu Scene tab, then press the Help button at the bottom of the Scene tab. Go through the vamX MAIN TUTORIAL to learn how to use vamX!

Back
Top Bottom