VaM VR Crashing

rigby41803

Reactions
When I try to load a scene in VR it crashes and makes me return to SteamVR Home.

I'm using a Quest 2 and connecting to my computer using Virtual Desktop.

Has anyone else had this sort of problem?

Too generic, you need to share more information. Start by stating your PC specs and if it's with any scene it crashes, how it compares to desktop mode etc.

Too generic, you need to share more information. Start by stating your PC specs and if it's with any scene it crashes, how it compares to desktop mode etc.
GPU - 2060 Super
CPU - i5 11600k
Ram - 32GB

When I try to load the scene and desktop it works fine, but when I try on VR it crashes. It's worked before, but for some reason lately it just crashes.

Crashing can happen for many reasons. If it worked before but now it doesn't then you should investigate what changed in between those times.
You also don't state clearly if it's one scene or any scene that makes it crash. This is important to know.

You can start by doing a repair in vam_updater.exe. I don't think this will make a difference as you say you have no problems when in desktop mode, but good to start here.
You can also try running in VR without SteamVR, there's some guides in the Hub on how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom