VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

I love this series so much, and despite so many scenarios in my vam, this is still one of my favourites to play. I expect there will be a third and fourth season in the making.The setting will maybe be a fairy forest? An amusement park?
Thank you for the production of these seasons! (y)(y)(y)

I love this series so much, and despite so many scenarios in my vam, this is still one of my favourites to play. I expect there will be a third and fourth season in the making.The setting will maybe be a fairy forest? An amusement park?
Season 3...

vlcsnap-2024-07-08-11h35m11s493.png
vlcsnap-2024-07-08-11h35m41s813.png

vlcsnap-2024-07-02-07h11m31s262.png

Screenshot 2024-07-07 033802.png
Screenshot 2024-07-07 112859.png
Screenshot 2024-07-01 012458.png

which var pacakge will fetch images from internet? There is an error when openning the scene: Could not load image at Error: Cannot connect to destination host.
This issue arises from an external link called by a native VAM television asset. If you have disabled network access for the VAM client, you will encounter this problem. I will remove it in the next version.

The theme of Season 3 is fairy tale, featuring both Western elves and Eastern Hanfu and fairies. ;)

你知道嗎?你是vam的神.
這麽好作品竟然是免費還持續更新 希望你是一個不缺錢的人 只為興趣續繼下去 .

Yo Venom. Any update on when the vr version is dropping in the hub?

This has probably been asked before but is it possible to swap the girl in this for a custom look and have it stay with that custom look inbetween dances and options?

Back
Top Bottom