VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

The best way is to see for yourself in the scene... I've already told you where the screenshot comes from.
Sorry, I also looked into the scene and found that she still lacks her right hair. I think her hairstyle should have two types of hair, and the one you gave is one of them. Maybe you used the hair on the right side at the time, but later forgot to save it. The one with the side is indeed more beautiful.

Sorry, I also looked into the scene and found that she still lacks her right hair. I think her hairstyle should have two types of hair, and the one you gave is one of them. Maybe you used the hair on the right side at the time, but later forgot to save it. The one with the side is indeed more beautiful.
I am very certain that the hairstyle in the screenshot is solely Roac's Daisy, without any other hairstyles combined with it. Therefore, there's no issue of missing parts, as the hairstyle preset I created is just like that. As I mentioned before, the cover screenshot used is taken from the game while the character is in motion. The appearance of the hairstyle changes due to physical simulation; some strands may be tossed to the other side due to head movement, which might lead you to believe there is a difference in the hairstyle design.

In short, the "hairstyle" you see is actually just a result of the physical simulation generated randomly.

The physical simulation of clothing and hair in VAM has a great deal of randomness, depending on the hardware environment. Even on the same computer, it's hard to reproduce exactly the same physical simulation results during intense movements. However, this is also where the charm of this game lies, isn't it?

View attachment 335802I'm stuck on the first screen, is this supposed to take forever? i waited like 15 mins or so, she just keeps repeating "i'm preparing my world just for you" over and over. i installed all the dependencies running a 5800x3d 32gb of ram and a 5700xt, the game is also installed on an SSD
same did u find a fix?

Your game client version needs to be at least 1.22.01.
on the current version its happening to me too. I went back and tried the first seasons last update and everything works fine. So something that changed in the season two release is making the UI for selecting your language not show up so you can’t progress past that screen.

Last edited:
希望你能看得懂中文,非常棒的工作,但是在使用中,按下f3之后,镜头并不在它原来所在的地方,而是偏移到了其他地方,我只能再按一次f3用固定机位观看,请问通过怎样的调整来让默认镜头恢复正常?

希望你能看得懂中文,非常棒的工作,但是在使用中,按下f3之后,镜头并不在它原来所在的地方,而是偏移到了其他地方,我只能再按一次f3用固定机位观看,请问通过怎样的调整来让默认镜头恢复正常?
Adjust fixed camera positions using the arrow keys on your keyboard. This initial position will be fixed in the next version.

首先感谢您创作了如此精彩的作品,Elsa 让我体验了从人间升到了天堂。
我在桌面端和vr端都分别体验了,桌面端体验非常舒服。vr版本显卡压力过大,希望能在vr版本里添加简单的场景以应对显卡无法负担的情况,非常期待未来的vr版本,
还有一点小请求,请问可以增加执行过程中不脱衣的选项吗?我非常希望能于朋友分享这个作品,但是nfsw内容不适合所有的朋友,如果有不脱衣的选项可以分享给更多的朋友。
再次感谢。

首先感谢您创作了如此精彩的作品,Elsa 让我体验了从人间升到了天堂。
我在桌面端和vr端都分别体验了,桌面端体验非常舒服。vr版本显卡压力过大,希望能在vr版本里添加简单的场景以应对显卡无法负担的情况,非常期待未来的vr版本,
还有一点小请求,请问可以增加执行过程中不脱衣的选项吗?我非常希望能于朋友分享这个作品,但是nfsw内容不适合所有的朋友,如果有不脱衣的选项可以分享给更多的朋友。
再次感谢。
Once a girl starts taking off her clothes, it's hard to put them back on. Haha, technically, this can be implemented, for example, if you check a toggle box, she will no longer undress. However, considering the number and complexity of clothing presets in the scene, the workload is quite substantial. So I suggest that it might be simpler to replace the clothing presets. Moreover, especially in the upcoming DLC expansion, many outfits are very NSFW even without undressing.

Has anyone noticed that when the girl sings, her facial shape changes, especially her nose becomes larger, like looking through a fisheye lens?
The previous versions did not notice this phenomenon. However, there were similar situations occurring in dance scenes created by other creator.
Although I'm not sure if this counts as an issue, I happened to notice it, so I thought I'd report it.

Shadow Venom updated VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion with a new update entry:

DLC Expansion Pack Update (version 1.11) - Stable Release

View attachment 364564

DLC Expansion Pack Update (version 1.11) - Stable Release

Change Log:

1. New Features
    • Added Pause/Resume UI functionality and shortcuts. You can use the F8 keyboard shortcut to toggle between Pause/Resume. Please note that when the game is in a paused state, some UI functions except for checkboxes will be unavailable. You need to resume before proceeding with further operations.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom