Other VaM Produce 69 Audio Pack VOL 1 (Legacy)

Shadow Venom

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Shadow Venom submitted a new resource:

VaM Produce 69 Audio Pack VOL.1 - The multi-language voice over and music pack for VaM Produce 69's first season.

View attachment 289658

This is the Audio Pack for the major scene release, VaM Produce 69, which is nearly the size of a standalone game DLC, set to be released this weekend. It will be referenced as a dependency file for the scene. If you don't plan to use this scene, there's no need to download it.

This Audio Pack includes the following:

1. Voice over files supporting six languages: English, Spanish, French, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.
  2. All 25 soundtracks...

Read more about this resource...

I don't understand the point of making a shareable var file if you can't do anything with it?
1695468795680.png

I don't understand the point of making a shareable var file if you can't do anything with it?
View attachment 290039
As described in the release page's description: This is the Audio Pack for my scene release, VaM Produce 69, set to be released this weekend. It will be referenced as a dependency file for that scene only. If you don't plan to use this scene, there's no need to download it.

Nowadays, it seems that resource publishing on hub requires manual review. Therefore, the release time for the mentioned scene may be delayed compared to what was initially expected. If this causes any confusion, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please continue to be patient with me as we wait together.

View attachment 290039
If you are referring to the downloaded package not being read correctly, all these audio files have been bundled into CUA format. To read and use them in VaM, you will need the MacGruber.SoundFromAB plugin from MacGruber.LogicBricks.14. I hope this helps clarify any confusion.

If you are referring to the downloaded package not being read correctly, all these audio files have been bundled into CUA format. To read and use them in VaM, you will need the MacGruber.SoundFromAB plugin from MacGruber.LogicBricks.14. I hope this helps clarify any confusion.

Thanks for the precision.
I understand better, however I notice that 273 people downloaded without testing anything. Or maybe they're all waiting for your scene, but I have doubts 😂

1695470307799.png

Thanks for the precision.
I understand better, however I notice that 273 people downloaded without testing anything. Or maybe they're all waiting for your scene, but I have doubts 😂

View attachment 290044
LOL, who knows.

btw, I just found this guide that provides detailed steps on using audio files within CUA and how to use them in conjunction with SoundFromAB. I'm not sure if you'll find it useful, but I've noticed that this approach does seem more organized than loading a bunch of MP3 files in the scene.

For instance, the scene I'm about to release will require over 100 audio files, and I can hardly imagine what it would be like if all of them were loaded directly into the scene. Additionally, this approach has some special uses, such as switching between different languages based on trigger conditions. If audio files were loaded in the traditional way, I might not even know how to achieve it, but packaging audio with CUA makes it much simpler. You can easily replace the CUA voice pack loaded by SoundFromAB with a simple trigger.

Back
Top Bottom