Vam insta-crash

BugaFugaEro

Reactions
So, I have a weird problem. I looked to see if anyone else is running into this but couldn't find it. VAM works fine for the most part. Then, sometimes, randomly, it will just stop booting up. I'll click the program and VAM.exe and UnityCrashHandler64.exe both instantly go to background processes, and it will not work again until I reboot my computer.

I thought it might have been things like steam or battle.net, but there doesn't seem to be ANY consistency to what causes it. It will be fine, for days-weeks, then suddenly nope, fuck off I have a headache.

Reboot, back to gold.

There's no error log generated, either. Both exes just go to background and stop using CPU. I can load up numerous instances and they'll all do the same thing.

I can still get it to function, quite well when working, so it's not like a critical issue, just more of a really fucking weird one and wondered if maybe someone else had encountered this.

Still not sure what is the problem.
VaM crashing ocasionally when loading and only able to load after a Windows restart? Not something I've seen.
VaM crashing ocasionally when loading after having previously loaded and exited it several times, doing stuff on Windows, placed it on standby, etc? Yes, this can happen.

Back
Top Bottom