Vam does not start - where can I find the crash report ?

oppai500

Reactions
Hello!

VAM ran fine until just now. I created a character and when trying to save it it said something about boolean error.

I restarted VAM and it crashes when the start screen has just loaded, I see the start screen for a second and then an error pops up and disapperas to quickly to see what it is.

I tried to find some kind of crash report but don´t know where to find it.

Could anybody please point me to it ?

Many thanks !

BTW, I aslo tried restarting the computer and the core check was fine. But the same crash as described above. Any help is greatly appreciated !

hey mate, was going to help earlier but you mentioned that the game crashes before you could reach the error log location so i held off. now that youre able to actually reach it, simply open the main menu and read through the ui buttons, theres a shortcut for the error log right beside the other options when you bring up the main menu, like save scene, load scene, enable hand collision, etc. Its near the middle of all the options, i'd load up VaM for more detailed instructions, but that should be easy enough, now that you know what menu to look in to find the error logs.

Back
Top Bottom