CuteSvetlana

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
Patreon
VaMBeautyShop
CuteSvetlana submitted a new resource:

VaM Beauty Shop Shared Resources Library - Seamless diffuse, normal and spec files

To get the full extent of the clothing assets I am porting to VaM, download my texture, normal and spec resource library and Unzip to your VaM root folder.
I am using this shared library to reduce the size of the var files. The resources are sorted by source & author for easier crediting. Please explore them to expand your presets with limitless possibilities.

Version 1:
1,750 files
1.45 GB

Read more about this resource...

CuteSvetlana updated VaM Beauty Shop Shared Resources Library with a new update entry:

VaM Beauty Shop Shared Resources Library update

To get the full extent of the clothing assets I am porting to VaM, download my texture, normal and spec resources library and Unzip to your VaM root folder.
I am using this shared library to reduce the size of the var files. The resources are sorted by source & author for easier crediting. Please explore them to expand your presets with limitless possibilities.

Everybody is welcome to use the textures in full or in part in your creations, or to create personal presets for existing cloths...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What is the file path this needs to go in. I went vam>custom>clothing>shared. And just dumped it in there but not sure if it’s working.

What is the file path this needs to go in. I went vam>custom>clothing>shared. And just dumped it in there but not sure if it’s working.
Hi Timberwolf,
You are correct. All my zips include relative paths to your VaM installation folder.
Once unzipped to Custom/Clothing/Shared, you can use the textures & normal maps to make your own clothing presets.

Back
Top Bottom