UVSwapper

mrmr32

Reactions
Website
github.com
Patreon
mrmr32
mrmr32 submitted a new resource:

UVSwapper - Automatically convert male UV textures into female textures, and vice versa.

DAZ3D G2 persons have unique textures and cannot be swapped directly. With this plugin you can apply this transformation in-game, without using DAZ Studio or any kind of editor.

View attachment 208565

The plugin will get the current Person gender, and will transform a selected texture* into the opposite gender. The output image will be somewhere inside 'Saves\PluginData\mrmr32\UVSwapper'.

*Make sure the selected texture is from the opposite gender. Otherwise...

Read more about this resource...

The overall usage of this plugin is amazing and it really helps a lot, instead of going back and forth with blender and the tutorials here.
However as of now, imho it's 50/50 given the seam/black spots you have with it. There's a fix/update coming? Or the plugin will stay like this?

However as of now, imho it's 50/50 given the seam/black spots you have with it. There's a fix/update coming? Or the plugin will stay like this?
I'm very aware of the problem, and I'm working on a fix but it seems that it will take some time (more than a week, less than a month).
I published the plugin in this "alpha" version to create awareness, and because I need the dopamine burst that likes generates to keep working on this. Still, thanks to consider it helpful in this early-version.

Back
Top Bottom