• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Using timeline to go between two different poses

Bobbyxox

Reactions
So if I have two different poses and I want to do a animation transition between them. I'm assuming I would put one pose at the beginning in the other at the end. Then tweak the transition so it seems fluid.
The only problem I'm having though is that some positions from different creators start in different positions around the scene. I guess you would call that the controls XYZ coordinates. Is there a way I can lock down a point (like a knee) so that when I go between this positions it stays in the right place? I hope this makes sense it's kind of hard to explain.
(Basically different creators who do different poses put them in different places when they save it)

You can save a pose without the root position of the person. Just go to the "Pose Presets" Tab of the Person, make sure "Store Root Node in Pose" is unchecked, write a name for the new pose and click "Create New Preset". You can then load your saved pose with "Select Existing" and it should not move the person to another position anymore.

You can save a pose without the root position of the person. Just go to the "Pose Presets" Tab of the Person, make sure "Store Root Node in Pose" is unchecked, write a name for the new pose and click "Create New Preset". You can then load your saved pose with "Select Existing" and it should not move the person to another position anymore.
tyvm

Back
Top Bottom