Question Using morphs and furniture

tarafenmate

Reactions
Hey! I’m new here, purchased vam moments before it got deleted from steam, got two questions about setting everything up. So I downloaded bella scorch character with additional facial expressions and really struggling now.

1. How do I actually apply those expressions? Vam says they are installed (I dropped them in the same folder where the character is), nonetheless absent in the UI emotions folder, which still contains only default ones
  2. The character doesn’t recognize furniture, so she just stands in the middle of the room with her legs halfway under the floor (girl’s height is standard). How do I fix that? Tried to analyze the scene in UI, but to no avail.
Tia!

UPD. Regarding expressions, I was told: "Use male or female respectively and there will be a subfolder for expressions in the pose area.". However, I can't find such subfolder in the pose area
1670569199728.png

You should probably mention you are using vamx interface. in help title. I have no experience with vamx but i think @vamX may have a discord channel you might look into.

Upvote 0
So, although you have vamX, you are looking to do things that are more based on the real creator tools, at least in regards to expressions. We will be adding a button to do this automatically, but you need to click cycle select person (icon of two people) from the actual Virt-a-Mate menu with all the small icons. Then in the Person you need to go to Morphs, and search by your morph name, then drag the slider.

If your furnature doesn't have colliders our system won't recognize it. Or if the area to lie down on isn't big enough or depending on the angle. You may need to press the right arrow in that screenshot you sent, then use Move pose to manually move it to where you want. If you move a lying down pose, then switch lying down poses, the new poses will all be in the right (approximate) location, so you shouldn't have to manually align too often.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom