Use Blender to Merge Male Gens Texture with Torso Texture for Futa

Guides Use Blender to Merge Male Gens Texture with Torso Texture for Futa

MvFF

Featured Contributor
Reactions
MvFF submitted a new resource:

Use Blender to Merge Male Gens Texture with Toros Texture for Futa - Take any Torso and Gens Texture and Blend them using only free/public software

This guide was made with Blender 3.3
I use Linux so some screenshots may differ slightly, I Apologize for any confusing caused by this. But it shouldn't be any different.
This assumes you already have Textures. If you want to convert a set of Female Textures to Male you should follow this guide by MrGiggly. It's what i use.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...4-m4-g2-3-8-8-1f-textures-to-g2f-or-g2m.4647/
It does require you to have an older...

Read more about this resource...

First, thanks for the guide! I feel really dumb right now. I cannot get this to work for some reason.

Any ideas why I create this disaster when I use the clone tool?

Kaylafuta.JPG

hm. not sure, sometimes textures can end up with different color settings, try the textures as a jpg?
also try the process without bothering with the texture mask.

Something was up with the Gens texture I was using. I converted it to a jpg and it worked with no issue.

Appreciate your tutorial, MvFF!

I tried converting the diffuse texture and the result was very good.

(forgot to center the object on my first attempt though...

May I ask what should I do for gloss, specular, and normal maps, and is there anything I need to pay attention to?
Still using cloning tools?

Appreciate your tutorial, MvFF!

I tried converting the diffuse texture and the result was very good.

(forgot to center the object on my first attempt though...

May I ask what should I do for gloss, specular, and normal maps, and is there anything I need to pay attention to?
Still using cloning tools?

The process is exactly the same for gloss/specular/normal maps, just make sure you do save as and save each image as a new filename so you're not overwriting the previous texture you worked on

The process is exactly the same for gloss/specular/normal maps, just make sure you do save as and save each image as a new filename so you're not overwriting the previous texture you worked on
Hi MvFF! I encountered an issue while dealing with the normal maps.

The png image with alpha channel info made the clone brush ineffective. Converting it to JPG can effectively solve the problem.

Is this a common situation?Or can I change certain settings so that I'm able to keep the alpha channel and modify the image at the time?

Hi MvFF! I encountered an issue while dealing with the normal maps.

The png image with alpha channel info made the clone brush ineffective. Converting it to JPG can effectively solve the problem.

Is this a common situation?Or can I change certain settings so that I'm able to keep the alpha channel and modify the image at the time?
not too familiar with the issue, it's always worked for me, i generally stick to jpg though so maybe that is why.

Back
Top Bottom