Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

Unfuckable Daphne - A true and traditional stupid SCAMP story scene!

Daphne is nineteen and grew up in a very strict home. Daphne's mother belonged to a sect called Mercy's Witness and Daphne was indoctrinated with those teachings. She kept to herself throughout her school years, burying herself in books and shool work, while her sexuality was left unexplored as something filthy and sinful. She was nicknamed "Unfuckable Daphne". Now, in college at the age of nineteen, Daphne's mounting sexuality was about...

Read more about this resource...

this was neat thanks!

any idea why i have these vam moan issues?

!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#0_VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan+Voice].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan+Voices.GetVoice (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan.ChangeVoice () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan.<Init>m__1 (System.String choice) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorableStringChooser.InternalSetVal (System.String s, Boolean doCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorableStringChooser.set_val (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorableStringChooser.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JSONStorable.RestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, SimpleJSON.JSONArray presetAtoms, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.RestoreFromLast (.JSONStorable js) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I don't know. Are you using the latest VamMoan? Hazmhox updated it to 4 yesterday and I implemented that new version before release! Maybe that's it and then I have to write that in the description.

I don't know. Are you using the latest VamMoan? Hazmhox updated it to 4 yesterday and I implemented that new version before release! Maybe that's it and then I have to write that in the description.
I believe I am but i have recently updated and havent checked as your scene takes a long time to work through and i usually only have time to fully go through each resource only once before i review etc. i will if it have time.

Also great work and thanks for sharing!

ok i took the time haha and it seems to now be resolved lol

Consider adding a jump to action button on the first scene ? yes i know that skips all your lovely story work but on multiple play throughs it might help users who dont want to skip out of the immersion into the scene browser....:-D

Back
Top Bottom