Unaccessable Resources

MaganPinVam

Reactions
Not sure where to post this exactly but I found an account whose resources can't be downloaded. For example, this resource:

The "Pay Site" link takes you to his Patreon which has no posts on it, so this resource is essentially dead (as well as the rest of his resources). It's a shame too, this guy had some of the best monster girls out there, along with one that had a great full-body fur-effect hairstyle. He used to host them on a Discord server (that required Patreon support to access), however the link to that server has also disappeared. I think it had to do with his resources being dependent on others, but that's just a theory.

Was wondering if maybe the MeshedVR team could step in and contact the creator to either make the resources downloadable again somehow, or to just remove the hosted ones in general as they're just dead weight at this point. I contacted him myself a few days ago but have received no reply as of yet.

You can use the report button to tell the mods the resources from that user are not accessible anymore and potentially worthwhile hiding.

Back
Top Bottom