Question UI problems

wayneout

Reactions
Actually one problem and one question.
This is on the Desktop app.
When I click on person atom, the menu comes up vertical and goes off the screen for the last four tabs. (2 on each side) One side is clothing and clothing preset and the
other one is hand control and something else. I ran into the problem with my 20 inch monitor so I switched to 24 inch monitor with the same result. I checked but I don't
see a way to shrink it.
Now for the thing that is just a question. I have watched the videos and the person doing the video will just grab the UI and move it around or to another part of the screen.
How to you do that? I have clicked on my mouse and held it but nothing happens. Also in VR sometimes it will be way off to the side or sometimes it even gets crooked.
Thanks.

Click on the 3 vertical dots on the bottom toolbar. This will bring up the option to resize the UI.

I'm not sure how to move it, but maybe once you can see the whole thing you an drag it by the title bar or something.

Upvote 0
I am about as new as new gets and I have been trying to find an answer to another UI problem I am having before bugging my mentor yet again. I have found the three dots to access the UI Scale bar, but my Performance Monitor is still very small and I cannot for the life of me find how to enlarge it. Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Performance Monitor Too Small.png
    Performance Monitor Too Small.png
    352.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
my Performance Monitor is still very small and I cannot for the life of me find how to enlarge it. Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time.

I can only assume that the issue is that the performance monitor is of fixed scale. And you have your resolution set very high, so the monitor appears very small.

If this is the case, your options would be to turn down your monitor resolution, or give up on the vam performance monitor.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom