• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
TvIRL - Intellectual Barmaid

Looks TvIRL - Intellectual Barmaid

mandazi39

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
mandzi39
mandazi39 submitted a new resource:

Lhelly Song - Waitress from a famous Sitcom Bar

Been working through some 70s and 80s Sitcoms and have actually been working on this model for a long time.
I saw someone else posted a Look with the same inspiration and gave me the motivation to finish my version.

I can't seem to find that one but when I do I'll post them here too as theirs was awesome!

View attachment 207328View attachment 207329View attachment 207332View attachment 207330View attachment 207331

Read more about this resource...

She looks good. Can you dress her in the clothes she wore in kitchen

Glad you liked my Diane!

I was mostly influenced by that kitchen scene for her outfit in this and try to do what I can with the free things they have on here.

I found a few tank tops and shirts but none look close enough to the one she wears in that scene.

There are some close enough bottoms, but the ones I liked I think had a no share copywrite or something license on it and I try to make all my projects with sharabe resources, mostly as a challenge.

I'm not at all versed in making clothes on here unfortunately but you should be able to get pretty close with resources on the hub.

Yes, Joyce has been a favorite I've had in my head for a while and will try to get to it as soon as I can!

Glad you liked my Diane!

I was mostly influenced by that kitchen scene for her outfit in this and try to do what I can with the free things they have on here.

I found a few tank tops and shirts but none look close enough to the one she wears in that scene.

There are some close enough bottoms, but the ones I liked I think had a no share copywrite or something license on it and I try to make all my projects with sharabe resources, mostly as a challenge.

I'm not at all versed in making clothes on here unfortunately but you should be able to get pretty close with resources on the hub.

Yes, Joyce has been a favorite I've had in my head for a while and will try to get to it as soon as I can!

huzzah you rock. And yes they are pretty close. Love your shelley

Glad you liked my Diane!

Hope you do a rebecca also

do you make these models within the app or do you need some other software? Sorry its a dumb question, i guess i should google it

Glad you liked my Diane!

Im reading about how to make models. It looks really complicated but im going to maybe figure it out. Dont forget about janet wood please lol. I gotta start with something easier like what are these people even talking about what is unity etc

Back
Top Bottom