Tutorial requested for setting up multiple poses within a single scene using button clicks

VamBlaster

Reactions
Hi,

Can someone provide a tutorial, a link to a wiki or youtube that describes how to set up multiple poses within a scene with a button click? Basically having a couple do multiple positions without having to "merge load" into another scene. I've seen this done a few times but not sure how it's done.

At minimum I really want to know how to set up position poses with buttons. I can do the animations for the sex acts seperately.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

It's weird. So I have a few scenes where 2 people are doing it. (Same environment) and I saved some subscenes. I'm following all your steps but it won't load a different sex position.

Any ideas?

Maybe attach your scene and subscenes and whatever else is needed here, probably make a VAR. Then someone can have a look and help you. Otherwise we can only guess wildly, which doesn't help you.
Good idea!

Maybe attach your scene and subscenes and whatever else is needed here, probably make a VAR. Then someone can have a look and help you. Otherwise we can only guess wildly, which doesn't help you.
So, I added the atoms to the subscene, and everything works! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom