• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Tutorial requested for setting up multiple poses within a single scene using button clicks

VamBlaster

Reactions
Hi,

Can someone provide a tutorial, a link to a wiki or youtube that describes how to set up multiple poses within a scene with a button click? Basically having a couple do multiple positions without having to "merge load" into another scene. I've seen this done a few times but not sure how it's done.

At minimum I really want to know how to set up position poses with buttons. I can do the animations for the sex acts seperately.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

It's weird. So I have a few scenes where 2 people are doing it. (Same environment) and I saved some subscenes. I'm following all your steps but it won't load a different sex position.

Any ideas?

Maybe attach your scene and subscenes and whatever else is needed here, probably make a VAR. Then someone can have a look and help you. Otherwise we can only guess wildly, which doesn't help you.
Good idea!

Maybe attach your scene and subscenes and whatever else is needed here, probably make a VAR. Then someone can have a look and help you. Otherwise we can only guess wildly, which doesn't help you.
So, I added the atoms to the subscene, and everything works! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom