Turn Off Window Camera Lens Flare/Sparkle Effect?

azel1221

Reactions
Stupid question, but I seem to recall there being a toggle to turn off the Window Camera's lens flare sparkle effect, but I'm unable to find it. Am I overlooking it, was it moved, or removed?

Stupid question, but I seem to recall there being a toggle to turn off the Window Camera's lens flare sparkle effect, but I'm unable to find it. Am I overlooking it, was it moved, or removed?

There is no volumetric or light post processing in VAM. Which includes lens flares/bokeh and stuffs like that.
You might need to give us some more information. It is probably tied to the scene you're playing on.

I'm referring to this, attached is an empty scene with no plugins, only invisible lights and a window camera. It only appears in the window camera view and only when the window camera is tilted at certain angles, and possibly only with the lights at certain angles. It's intended to mimic some kind of lens glare or flare and is native to vanilla VAM as far as I can tell. I'm 99% sure older versions of VAM used to have a toggle button for it in either the window camera's menus or maybe the graphics settings menu, but I'm unable to locate it on the current version.
Glare.png

I have never, ever seen this in the Window Camera.
And trust me, I've spent my fair share of hours (like... too much) with the window camera for virtual photography.

I don't recall a graphic option either for flares (even in the past), and the only possible solution is the dust/halo option in a light, and it does not look at all like that.

I would recommend to create a temporary fresh install of VAM and test it. Honestly, I'm like 99.81% sure it's not Vanilla VAM.

Back
Top Bottom