Trying to import a face

MrX

Reactions
Ive been messing about with DAZ and managed to import a face onto it.
Now to put it into VAM i understand i have to save the file as OBJ and put it into the folders SAVE>Appearance .
Ive done this and gone to open the look in VAM. I can see the folder but no OBJ is showing
WHat am i doing wrong? Is there a good tutorial i can look at?

Now to put it into VAM i understand i have to save the file as OBJ and put it into the folders SAVE>Appearance .
This absolutely won't work. VaM won't read obj files.

What you need to do is convert your face into a single morph, and add that *.duf file to "Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female". But I don't use DAZ, so can't tell you exactly how.

What you need to do is convert your face into a single morph, and add that *.duf file to "Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female". But I don't use DAZ, so can't tell you exactly how.

ok thanks matey :(

This "Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female" is confusing me
When I go into this folder on Windows i see a list of all the adjustments when editing a character like size, eyes etc including a folder of my favourite settings
I do not see any characters
In game when i click on Morph presets the given options are Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female with a list of different characters albeit empty folders

When importing a model from daz, you don't actually import the look. What you import is a single morph that, when applied in VaM, will alter the model to look like what you're trying to import.

So after adding the morph, you'd want to load up a default model, find and apply the morph you just imported, then save that look or appearance.

When importing a model from daz, you don't actually import the look. What you import is a single morph that, when applied in VaM, will alter the model to look like what you're trying to import.

So after adding the morph, you'd want to load up a default model, find and apply the morph you just imported, then save that look or appearance.
Im pretty sure that is what im doing. Putting the .duf file in the Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female folder but in game it is not showing.
Just a lot of named folders that show nothing when i click on them

Isso absolutamente não vai funcionar. O VaM não lê arquivos obj.

O que você precisa fazer é converter seu rosto em um único morph e adicionar esse arquivo *.duf a "Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female". Mas eu não uso DAZ, então não posso te dizer exatamente como.
[/CITAR]
e qual programa você usaria para fazer isso?

Back
Top Bottom