Trouble with Update from 1.20.77.9 to 1.22.0.3

davidbrownie411

Reactions
Hello Community,

i have Version 1.20.77.9
Launcher V2.6.0.0

and want to update to 1.22.0.3 but everytime i use the Update.exe and upate to the latest version it stops in the middle of the update process.

Do i need to get a new Key on Patreon and put this key in some Folder first or what am i doing wrong?

Thank you very much for your help =)

No, no matter what tier you have, the download is for everyone the same. You can only activate a key within VaM main menu itself. This issue is probarly on your end. Do you have enough space on HDD/SSD left? Did you tried to verify all files? Maybe launch the launcher as administrator.

Your Vam install must not be in any Windows protected area like Program Files. Put it someplace like C:\Vam. Check to see if a firewall or AV is blocking the downloads.

@Toonen1988 Yes i have enough space. and also verified all files. I will try the admin solution.
@SlimerJSpud It is in a seperate Folder like S:\\VAM so that should not be the problem. i also did minor updates before. but the major updates looks like its not working.

Have you tried creating a new folder, put vam_updater.exe there and download a new clean VaM?
It's a good opportunity to start fresh and only move in the stuff you want to use from the old VaM.

Back
Top Bottom