Tristana - League of Legends

Looks Tristana - League of Legends

ItsKurogane

Reactions
ItsKurogane submitted a new resource:

Tristana - League of Legends - Everyone's favorite yordle

Ported from anovenkijkureda's original blender model, poorly.

This is my first custom look, first time opening a 3d sculpting program, etc etc. Point is stuff's rough. There's clipping, slightly broken textures, the works. Most can be solved with some offset adjustments in game, but if there's anything seriously wrong please let me know.

Contains several alternative face textures, and one alt genital texture that I probably should have set as default but I didn't notice until just now...

Read more about this resource...

When I load up the scene, her head is shrunk and looks like a guys head lol. Any suggestions? I think I installed it right but I guess not

Send me a screen shot of it. Can you find the morph in the female morphs section though? If so just crank that, save cuamanager preset and appearance and call it a day

Dont quite look right

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    507.4 KB · Views: 0
Yeah the morph isn't being applied at all. If you threw it into the addonpackages folder as a full VAR it should just work, so I'm not quite sure why the morph isn't applying. In the scene if you search in the female morphs for "tristana" does anything show up or nah?

I don't know about anyone else but I actually prefer the look of the 1.0 version of anovenkijkureda's Tristana model. Looks closer to canon. Guessing there are issues with it though since it's mentioned on the Smutbase page that ano is an amateur and there are bugs with the model, which presumably got fixed in later versions.
TristanaBlend_V1.0.0_thumb.detail.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom