Scenes Trippy for VAM - Free Edition

kiwimatsch

Reactions
Patreon
Kiwiproductions
kiwimatsch submitted a new resource:

Trippy for VAM - Free Edition - nice trippy screen for vam <3 by KP

View attachment 362598

i was searching a way to represent the full potential from vam engine normal and light mapping...

This is vam inbuild no assets - here you can see what else you can do with vam - this is very nice to use as a screensaver, for trippy evenings or if you just want to enjoy your time in peace with nice music - this is nice for all genres types of electronic music- I already have it here got everything out of vam, a seamless texture with appropriate mapping...

Read more about this resource...

It looks nice, unfortunately most of these ideas do not find practical application.

thx herous, i know, vam is build as an sex sandbox builder, i agree with that, but you know, there are maybe some mates they love arts like that, in other cases you have to pay for stuff like that or you have to work hard to made like that with adobe /blender and co. its nice for some youtube stuff as example or just for playing with

I do really wish that there was a version of this program that was simply a sandbox for creating interesting experiences. Or imagine this being used in education. The programmability of this for something like, say a virtual car engine or atomic building sandbox is limitless. Is there anything like that, that isn't unity with it's crazy learning curve?

Back
Top Bottom