TOUGE 2048 Racing Girl Ashley Chomp as Cosplay Elf

Scenes TOUGE 2048 Racing Girl Ashley Chomp as Cosplay Elf

PUTZ

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PUTZ
Great work!
Maybe add some sound...race ambulance or an active moan plugin as its more than a look...more of a scene?
And maybe one of your great bits of graphic art in the background or a neon sign be cool.

Can I ask what font you are using for your logo etc? looks like knucklehead but not sure....

Ideas:
To me I thought the girls would be more the bikes to be ridden instead of girls riding bikes? does that make sense...? You have girls being riden by the bike which makes that a very solo affair. But if you make the model into actual part of the bike then anyone can get their "license" lol

SO i came up with this alt model which might inspire you. Dude optional lol
Maybe in a scene you could flip between the two pose types from behind and infront?
The male model could be turned visible via a button and then possessed for insertion etc.
The model i made has no trousers but a cool coat lol Helmet optional.

Also you'll see I made her the actual bike and tried to make her head part of the bike and her skin all in keeping.
So you would mount the bike and only when you've inserted your "key" into the "bike slut slot" will the animation begin for a proper animated ride.

Then just have plugins breathe, glance and gaze and moan and pov if a dude is there to posses etc.
Also a slider and a cum button with a fuel gauge which gets filled up every time the model cums? lol
And the big 'auto start' dildo could be turned on with a button... so that both slots are filled at once causing a NITROS fuel filled orgasm haha

Also unity asset headlamp optional. But it could turn on and off which be cool.

And i added in some of your graphics as i felt they always make your scenes and looks so much more exciting.

I feel this idea has legs (wheels?) and could go further if you wanted it to :-D

5.jpg4.jpg1.jpg6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom