• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Total noob over here. How can I strictly attach colission trigger to custom part of body?

degrader

Reactions
Hi guys!
I am currently playing with colission triggers triggering facial expressions. So right now I am having colission trigger which is deep in vagina. It should cause the eye roll. But the problem is - how can I glue it to this strict point so it will move with the whole body but save its position. Linking to hip or smth like that does nto give the needed result.
Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Hello degrader and welcome!

Did you make a physics-link with "rotation" and "position" on the trigger and connected it to the hips? Should work without a doubt. To be found under the "control" tab within the trigger atom. Double check "physics link" and select "Link to atom -> person" and "Link to -> hipControl".

Did you make a physics-link with "rotation" and "position" on the trigger and connected it to the hips? Should work without a doubt. To be found under the "control" tab within the trigger atom. Double check "physics link" and select "Link to atom -> person" and "Link to -> hipControl".

Yeah, but If I will make phycs link with rotation and position on the trigger when the hips rotate sometimes it happens that colission trigger get out from body.
But I will double check.

N

Is there any way to link atom to two objects at once so the link would be more stable?

Hi guys!
I am currently playing with colission triggers triggering facial expressions. So right now I am having colission trigger which is deep in vagina. It should cause the eye roll. But the problem is - how can I glue it to this strict point so it will move with the whole body but save its position. Linking to hip or smth like that does nto give the needed result.
Thanks a lot
Why not use one of the Person atom built-in collision triggers which can be found under the Jaw Physics & Triggers Tab ?

Triggers.jpg

Wow, haven`t seen those by accident. Can you help me to understand how does it works? Not sure I am understand
They work the same as any other collision trigger. Just add an action to the trigger you want to use. When that part is touched it will trigger the action.

They work the same as any other collision trigger. Just add an action to the trigger you want to use. When that part is touched it will trigger the action.
this is decent, thanks.
But I can`t create new trigger like that, right? I mean like "Deep Anal"

this is decent, thanks.
But I can`t create new trigger like that, right? I mean like "Deep Anal"
No, your original question mentioned only a deep vagina trigger (which is one of the built-ins).
For an anal trigger you'd have to add a new collision trigger atom, place it inside the body at the position and scale you want, and parent it to hip or pelvis to maintain its position as the body moves.

If possible don't link to the desired body control (e.g. head control) but link to the body itself (e.g. instead of head control link to head).

Back
Top Bottom