Tongue flicking plugin idea

qoosh

Reactions
A plugin to cause the atom to randomly open mouth and flick tongue side to side, stick tongue out, etc (similar to the tongue controller). Would be a cool thing to combine with expression randomizer to create even more complex facial expressions / animations.

I would highly recommend you just use Timeline and record your own facial animations, its very easy. You can export facial animations you created and use it later in other scenes as well.
In my experience mixing random facial expressions using expression randomizer never looks good :unsure:

Yeah, that is a good idea. Do you know where I can find a good step-by-step how to guide for Timeline? Animation is still one of the things I have no clue how to do in VAM and the interface is confusing for me.

Timeline is a bit confusing first, so its best if you watch some youtube timeline tutorials first,
but the basic idea is, you add morphs you want to animate to timeline, you dont have to animate them all at once, you can do it one by one,
you select the morph that you previously added in timeline window, go to record tab, hit "record" button, and move morph sliders which ever way you want,
the movement will be recorded.
You can reduce/smooth keyframes that you created later :unsure:

A plugin to cause the atom to randomly open mouth and flick tongue side to side, stick tongue out, etc (similar to the tongue controller). Would be a cool thing to combine with expression randomizer to create even more complex facial expressions / animations.
Try to find improved pov tongue plugin (Something similar to this name) in plugin search. it has option to animate tongue any way you want. you might even ditch out the tongue controller once you using this one.

Back
Top Bottom