To Catch a Pixie

Scenes To Catch a Pixie

Very nice scene! But there are some dependency packages which cannot be downloaded anymore. Can you maybe supply them?

A lot of them seem not to be needed and I don't know why they are included in the list here on the hub - the list in the package menu seems more accurate - which one seem not to be available?

1604325686777.png

It is mainly package KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1. But that package has again other dependencies.

I have run your scene again, it seems ok despite de missing packages. I guess, like you said, they are not needed.

If you open up one of the scene .json files in a text editor and search for :/ you can find where other var package references are. Most of the times these are going to be morphs. I suggest reviewing all of your morph usage before saving the scene. Minimize the use of other package morphs when you can, especially from vars that were not mean to be morph packs:

Example from your PixieCaught.json scene:

Code:
               "morphs" : [
                  {
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/extraMorphs/Breath1.vmi",
                     "name" : "Breath1",
                     "value" : "-0.09631784"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/!Custom/Anus-Push.Pull.vmi",
                     "name" : "Anus-Push.Pull",
                     "value" : "-1.65"
                  },

Just removing the use of these 2 morphs would greatly reduce your dependency list. You should check the other scene files you include as well for similar references.

If you open up one of the scene .json files in a text editor and search for :/ you can find where other var package references are. Most of the times these are going to be morphs. I suggest reviewing all of your morph usage before saving the scene. Minimize the use of other package morphs when you can, especially from vars that were not mean to be morph packs:

Example from your PixieCaught.json scene:

Code:
               "morphs" : [
                  {
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/extraMorphs/Breath1.vmi",
                     "name" : "Breath1",
                     "value" : "-0.09631784"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female_genitalia/!Custom/Anus-Push.Pull.vmi",
                     "name" : "Anus-Push.Pull",
                     "value" : "-1.65"
                  },

Just removing the use of these 2 morphs would greatly reduce your dependency list. You should check the other scene files you include as well for similar references.
Thank you! Much apreciated!

Back
Top Bottom