TLOU Store

Assets TLOU Store

Feel free to share it on the description, perhaps someone might be tempted to make a scene like that using the mall :)

VamTastic updated TLOU Store with a new update entry:

Missing Collisions

thanks to Halopcdraco ,Fixed the collisions that was missing.
i`ve not done a complete collisions just to save on being to heavy on some PCs
What has colliders ?
floors ,escalators , seating , displays , some walls, cabinets and units

None collisions
windows , clothing , mannequins , some of the electrics area and mostly items that may never get touched

Read the rest of this update entry...

PSA: Never forget, if you want something to have colliders in a scene, and it is missing colliders, you can always add an invisible shape

PSA: Never forget, if you want something to have colliders in a scene, and it is missing colliders, you can always add an invisible shape
True in simple scenes , but all depends on the asset as this wouldn't be practical for this asset.
much easier for user to ask the author of the asset to add them in unity .

Hey VamTastic, the mall is awesome! Thanks for sharing it! So much stuff and tons of details. Is there any chance you could make a version that doesn't have as bright of lighting (or no lighting at all)? The mall would work perfect in a scene I'm working on, and it would be awesome to just merge my different locations into a single scene, but the mall washes out the other location with the baked-in bright lights.

Back
Top Bottom