Question Tips for Creating Ultra-Realistic HQ Models in Virt-A-Mate

VRFriendly101

Reactions
Hey everyone! I have a question about using Virt-A-Mate. If you have a high-performance PC, what are the best ways to create the most realistic, high-quality models? I'm aiming for something as close to reality as possible. Also, if you have any pictures of HQ models, please share them. Thanks!

Honestly you don't need a high performance PC if you're just creating models. There are many ways you can make your models.

Main tip Practice, practice and practice.
If you already make high quality 3D models an any 3d application you have a good start right there. If you don't no worries because it's not hard to create a model in VAM, your mostly moving sliders left and right lol.

You already know about referencing from photos so there you go.

You may have to make use of any other 3d modeling apps at times like daz, blender etc. mostly for face or if you want to create great bbw+ girls and that's if the morphs in vam isn't really getting you what you want. You can basically get almost any body type but some morphs aren't possible in the app so you may have to make them or have them made.

Skin textures go a long way and along with good lighting makes perfection. Perfection is just for presentation tho since other users use their own lighting or if in another/scene they will just use what the creator made.

Don't be afraid to reach out to other creators for advice. worst they can do is not reply🤣

Main tip Practice, practice and practice.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone! I have a question about using Virt-A-Mate. If you have a high-performance PC, what are the best ways to create the most realistic, high-quality models? I'm aiming for something as close to reality as possible. Also, if you have any pictures of HQ models, please share them. Thanks!

A "realistic" model is that way, not because of the creation process. But because of a set of factors:
  • Model ( uniqueness / anatomy / proportions )
  • Textures
  • Light
  • Presentation

263402-87552e3f4bcb977ab7310f795b7f4f8b.data
Juno's models are awesome not because of the creation process of the model itself, but because he combines all the factors above.

So, to summarize those factor with the "technical" requirements:
  • Model: either creat your own morphs OR be very good/patient with using existing morphs
  • Textures: select, use proper existing textures or create yours
  • Light: learn how to create a good light setup
  • Presentation: learn how to pose and how to show off your shots

All those factors requires time, patience and motivation, but some of the things you'd have to learn:
  • 3D modelling (Blender)
  • Texturing (Painter)
  • Photography rules (free knowledge is available on the internet)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom