CuteSvetlana

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.deviantart.com
Patreon
VaMBeautyShop
CuteSvetlana submitted a new resource:

Tikman3d Schoolgirl Mini Skirt - What is both casual AND sexy?

Tikman3d's Schoolgirl Mini Skirt is a simmed single plaid short skirt.

The package includes 22 presets, one transparency map to make it even shorter in the Addons folder, one homemade texture to add a belt and the .PSD template top go with it.

Dependency for the presets: Beauty Shop Shared Resources Library

Link to My Patreon

Stay covered. We...

Read more about this resource...

Looks amazing but I'm getting an errors with most of the presets, some image files seem to be missing:
1592059760729.png

Also the sim texture around the waist seems to be solid red and it can't be removed with Undress checked.

Looks amazing but I'm getting an errors with most of the presets, some image files seem to be missing:
View attachment 2015
Also the sim texture around the waist seems to be solid red and it can't be removed with Undress checked.
Hi Spacey Doggie, kindly refer to https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vam-beauty-shop-shared-resources-library.444/ and download the library to your VaM folder

With regards to undressing the skirt, you're raising a good point. I am still improving my simming. How to configure undressing?

CuteSvetlana updated Tikman3d Schoolgirl Mini Skirt with a new update entry:

Tikiman3d Schoolgirl Mini Skirt update

Update to this mini-skirt that I love with now 42 presets included ^O^.

To make it longer or as mini tiny as you wish, simply use the Physics > Distance Scale parameter from the Dress

There may be a couple of error messages. I did not check all presets after var pacakging.

Required: Beauty Shop Shared Resources Library

View attachment 9603...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work! Thank you! One question, where did you find the suspenders used in your preview pictures? I really like that outfit.

Very nice work!
280MB is hefty, what’s causing the big size?

Back
Top Bottom