Tiffany

Riddler

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Riddler submitted a new resource:

Tiffany - Shy Girl

Tiffany is extremely shy. If she doesn't know you, you'd be lucky to get two words out of her. Not athletic, but very creative and artistic, she draws, paints, and sculpts, but her real passion is music. She plays the piano like an angel, and also plays the clarinet in the college band. She's a decent singer too, though you would never know it. She never sings in front of people.[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hey! I was extremely impressed by this look, however there are dependencies on WrongTamago.WardrobeClothingPresetsPack1.latest and WrongTamago.WardrobeClothingPresetsPack3.latest, which means an additional GB of data! I try to keep my VaM install lean so it doesn't take ages to start, and I feel like you might not _need_ that dependency for this look. Anyway, no pressure, I'm just trying to reduce dependencies :)

Hey! I was extremely impressed by this look, however there are dependencies on WrongTamago.WardrobeClothingPresetsPack1.latest and WrongTamago.WardrobeClothingPresetsPack3.latest, which means an additional GB of data! I try to keep my VaM install lean so it doesn't take ages to start, and I feel like you might not _need_ that dependency for this look. Anyway, no pressure, I'm just trying to reduce dependencies :)

Hi! You're right of course! I forgot how big those preset packs were. I use them out of habit moslty. Anyway, I updated the .var. Thanks for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom