Tickling and touch sensitivity

qoosh

Reactions
Hello all, I'm new to Vam and I have a question/request. Is there some way to get the models to react more when you caress and touch them? Like when I touch her stomach, I'd like to see her react to it more, maybe giggle or do little facial reactions. Maybe there can be a plugin where she will do different subtle reactions based on where you touch her body. Or is there one already?

I made a plug-in to do this, but never released it because it didn't work the best. I might end up doing a remake of the plugin though as this is something I've been trying to get working for a while now.

Hello all, I'm new to Vam and I have a question/request. Is there some way to get the models to react more when you caress and touch them? Like when I touch her stomach, I'd like to see her react to it more, maybe giggle or do little facial reactions. Maybe there can be a plugin where she will do different subtle reactions based on where you touch her body. Or is there one already?

You should checkout the Ticklish Plugin that came out a week ago.
It looks like this is the plugin you described exactly.
It is paid content at the moment.

You should checkout the Ticklish Plugin that came out a week ago.

Thank you for pointing Ticklish v1 out! Your Tickling Sexy Girl scene inspired me to make Ticklish v2 a bit better with sounds!

Ticklish v1 is a more of an add&play kind of plugin, no options and only a few tickleable areas. It's meant to be used with ExtraTriggers to customize the reactions on touch

Ticklish v2 got voted for on patreon for a big upgrade and should be coming this weekend with lots of options and mechanics including reactions and sounds

Back
Top Bottom