This is Qadr – The Alien

Paid Looks This is Qadr – The Alien

TheOriginalBatatis

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
TheOriginalBatatis submitted a new resource:

This is Qadr – The Alien - Contain (Look + Clothing + Asset)

View attachment 11731
View attachment 11732
View attachment 11733
View attachment 11734

This is Qadr – The Alien

Aliens, Chaia Island have seen its share of the strange and exotic. This time it gotten slightly more extraterrestrial with a visitor from Planet VaM in search for companionship.

As part of an advanced race, these aliens traverse the galaxy in hopes of inheriting some of the genes of the most advance races of the...

Read more about this resource...

Wow amazingly done, so beautiful o_O:eek::oops: , I'll just be that person and humbly request futa as well, then I'll take two of these please , and any more from her planet xD

Wow amazingly done, so beautiful o_O:eek::oops: , I'll just be that person and humbly request futa as well, then I'll take two of these please , and any more from her planet xD

I got you covered ✌

Aaaaaaaand intant subcribe, couldn't control my actions 0_0 , also wow your other characters, fck R.I.P. my Drive Storage

Hello, could you please add also version with normal feet and hand - both for normal and futa (i know that its alien but i think some people find it unatractive for otherwise wonderfull look)

Since im new could you point me to post on you patreon where its described how to get things from your discord(im compelely new in discord so i do not know how it work though i have some account created).

Last edited:
Hello, could you please add also version with normal feet and hand - both for normal and futa (i know that its alien but i think some people find it unatractive for otherwise wonderfull look)

My creations have normally a human version and a Monster version as part of the workflow, meaning to make the monster "Or in this case the Alien" I need to create the base model right? This is the base model for Qadr, her name is Aasiya.

You only need to load Qadr and replace her morphs with Aasiya, and you will have an Alien girl with human features 😎

Enjoy!

My creations have normally a human version and a Monster version as part of the workflow, meaning to make the monster "Or in this case the Alien" I need to create the base model right? This is the base model for Qadr, her name is Aasiya.

You only need to load Qadr and replace her morphs with Aasiya, and you will have an Alien girl with human features 😎

Enjoy!
Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom