There should be a "Hide seen" or "Hide downloaded" "Hide liked" filter for all RESOURCES

Yeah there's so much content at this point it's overwhelming to go through. Usually when I come here I stay for like 5 min then leave. We need better ways to manage how we find and view content here. Keyword categories, hiding some, or only seeing others. Sorting that by date, filtering it out by stuff already downloaded, etc. Also I don't need a media carousel going if I'm trying to find scenes or plugins. Most of the time artists don't have the details on the pics available so we can download the scene or look, so it's almost like an ad for something I'm not looking for. Hopefully this is a constructive addition to the topic.

More important than more filters on the hub would be more and better filters in the game if you ask me. But of course, more filters would be nice. The good content is pretty easy to find using "downloads" and "ratings" though. There's a lot of "not that good" content, but I'm glad about every free content. Thumbs up to all creators again, you are great.

I hope so? But I agree with you: a little more feedback and interaction would be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom