TheLife - Motion capture club party

Scenes TheLife - Motion capture club party

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

TheLife - Motion capture club party - motion capture

A Patreon of mine suggested this amazing asset pack hub.virtamate.com/resources/animated-people.15464 and how it could be used. Thanks buddy :).
This cool pack by https://hub.virtamate.com/members/axnop-732.13506/ is a must now for crowd stuff.
You can have your videos run in the back
Please comment if any problems...:)
Thank you to all other creators for their amazing work
Have fun...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the great scene!
I'm new to VaM, so I don't know how to play videos😅.
Can I get a video of the sample scene if I support it on patreon? (Very cool!).

For some reason, i cannot identify the white screen on stage (atom-wise, to connect the videoplayer plugin) Thought it was the "wall" at first, but the vids are played on the wall left of the stage then. Tried it with "show hidden" too. Can you help me out? Thx in advance.

For some reason, i cannot identify the white screen on stage (atom-wise, to connect the videoplayer plugin) Thought it was the "wall" at first, but the vids are played on the wall left of the stage then. Tried it with "show hidden" too. Can you help me out? Thx in advance.
Yes I asked the same question in the review and then I saw this, so sorry for doubling up Reign, or can anyone else help?

Dont make him angry mate like I did, he blocked me on his patreon for making suggestions to his work after 1 week promised to refund me but it was all lies!

Back
Top Bottom