hvergel

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
hvergel submitted a new resource:

The Visitor - Desktop and VR scene

Year 2083.
A night after a crazy time at the Cyberdome rave. We are in an apartment on the 97'th floor of a SuperCondo3000.
Finally alone...

The player can interact in vr, or enjoy the show!
Several sliding options for speed of the animations.

If something breaks, try pressing the UIbutton an extra time.

Free hot girl preset as bonus!
View attachment 136806

Read more about this resource...

Nice scene, there is no button to hide your interactive gui , how anyone can hide the buttons after clicking action? @C&G-STUDIO provides big menu but they provide one button to hide control buttons most of the time so viewing experience is good. wish you could check with them and provide similar options. sometime i feel instead of having interactive GUI, it is better to have no GUI When moving around the scenes and buttons come in front of actors face.

Nice scene, there is no button to hide your interactive gui , how anyone can hide the buttons after clicking action? @C&G-STUDIO provides big menu but they provide one button to hide control buttons most of the time so viewing experience is good. wish you could check with them and provide similar options. sometime i feel instead of having interactive GUI, it is better to have no GUI When moving around the scenes and buttons come in front of actors face.
Hey, thanks for your feedback.
I understand, it should be easy to make a hide buttons -button. But i dont know about hotkey :D
Ill see what i can do

Updated the scene with two non-intrusive buttons to remove the room and UI Buttons :D

Back
Top Bottom