The Thieving Maid 2 Act 1-8 Full Version

Paid Scenes The Thieving Maid 2 Act 1-8 Full Version

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

The Thieving Maid Act 1-3 Full Version - Cutting Edge Fully Interactive Game.

THE THIEVING MAID

https://www.erome.com/a/pv33geyE

This is the culmination of everything I have learned in VAM so far for Interactive play. I’m pretty happy how its turned out so far. It was a ton of work but learned a lot. Thank you for your continued support. More acts will be coming.

I RECOMMEND YOU USE CHELSEA FOR THE FIRST TIME AS THE TRIGGERS ARE DESIGNED FOR HER BODY AND ANOTHER MODEL MAY NOT WORK PROPERLY.

Here are the instructions. Its fairly complicated but I wanted...

Read more about this resource...

This looks amazing! Well done mate. But I'm a desktop user, am I out of luck?
Unfortunately with this version yes. It will work if you grab his hands in Desktop and touch her but its not ideal. I am working on a process to make my releases more desktop friendly. Needs more testing. When ready I will release them labeled as Desktop so you know. The biggest problem is she doesn't react the same when you touch her. Everything is random and with the Logic Bricks in some cases cumulative. So touching her gives different reactions every time then those reactions trigger other random actions at different times. If I create a button to say "touch breasts" she could be standing in a completely different possition at the time when you are trying to touch her.

Slam Thunderhide updated The Thieving Maid Act 1-3 Full Version with a new update entry:

The Thieving Maid Part 2 (Acts 1-8)

The Thieving Maid Part 2 (Acts 1-8) Plus Intro
  • 5 NEW SCENES
  • AUDIO COMPLETELY REWORKED
  • NEW PERSONALITY SYSTEM ADDED
  • HUNDREDS OF ANIMATIONS
  • HUNDREDS OF CUSTOM SOUND FILES
  • PILES OF LOGIC BRICKS CREATING A FULLY INTERACTIVE TOTALLY IMMERSIVE GAME
All models depicted are 21 years of age and fully consenting.

Put the VAR file in your AddonPackages Folder and the Zip into the appropriate Custom Folders.

This is the culmination of everything I have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
This is a very old scene. I think i used an animation pattern. I have a new system that I use in Train(ing) girls that is way better. I'm adding it to Bound for Pleasure now to be released soon.
That's cooo I'm very new to this and I'm very interested in maybe doing a vn game using certain animated scenes and such but I have alot to learn

That's cooo I'm very new to this and I'm very interested in maybe doing a vn game using certain animated scenes and such but I have alot to learn
It can be a steep learning curve. I look back on my older scenes and see how far I've come. Try some of my paid scenes. You won't be dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom