The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene (Full Patreon Version)

Paid Scenes The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene (Full Patreon Version)

mastermike8800

Reactions
Website
www.bonervisionvr.com
Patreon
bonervision
mastermike8800 submitted a new resource:

The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene (Full Patreon Version) - All the sex scenes from The Stiffening Z Movie converted into a playable VAM scene!

!Warning: Contains Explicit Adult Content!

To see and uncensored video preview of this scene in action, check out my blog!​

Note: Please ignore the dependencies and use the curated dependency list below. With the addition of VAM Scenes I am going to completely rework my Boner Vision Patreon Tier...

Read more about this resource...

mastermike8800 updated The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene (Full Patreon Version) with a new update entry:

The Stiffening Z Interactive Scene (New Content!)

• Brand New Sex Position, Reverse Ride!
  • Built with 225 new animation clips with Meryl alone. Another 100 or so with the Zombie.
  • 10 Full body transitions so you can swap seamlessly between the different stages.
  • 2 Cum finishes to choose from!
  • Stages include: Reverse Ride Cock Rub Idle, Reverse Ride Vag and Titty Rub, Reverse Ride Anal Squat, Reverse Ride Vag Lifted and Titty Suck, Reverse Ride Lifted Anal, Reverse Vag Titty Grab Cum, Reverse Anal Power Bomb Cum.
  • New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So whats the usual load time for this scene? I have VAM on a NVME and its been upwards of 20 mins and it still hasn't loaded. Specifically gets stuck on the lara_bark_exhale_shock mp3

Last edited:
So whats the usual load time for this scene? I have VAM on a NVME and its been upwards of 20 mins and it still hasn't loaded. Specifically gets stuck on the lara_bark_exhale_shock mp3

I've seen this issue come up a few times with people and I have yet to recreate it. People have reported getting the scene working after backing up their addonpackages folder and creating one that only contains the required addons. That leads me to believe that some other VAR file is conflicting with the loading of my scene. It's a weird bug but this scene was made on an older version of VAM.

I am curious though, how much free space on your hard drive that contains VAM? Have you tried resetting your cache? I can't figure out the connection between the audio files and the freezes. Audio files do make up the bulk of the the scenes data. I hope to eventually get to the bottom of this issue.

EDIT: A patreon of mine just told me he had success using VAR manager to disable all VARs not associated with my scene with ease and the scene loaded. I haven't used VAR manager myself but it might make the whole process less of a head ache.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom