Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
ispinoxvam
Patreon
ispinox
ispinox updated The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons Lapdance / Strip and more with a new update entry:

Optimized for 144 Hz mode and some other stuff

-Scene should now play flawlessly on 144 Hz mode. Although 60 Hz is optimal because clothing wont undress as fast as they should in 144 mode.
-Added some more face expressesions
-Changed the walk animations a bit. Looking more natural now
-Changed some animations where legs would not properly transition in to the riding position
-Now after watching in POV mode, camera will pan back to the scene controller buttons after finishing the scene

I think this is the final update unless there are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So good! The animation, camera work, and expressions are all top-notch. The menu setup is also solid, appreciate that it covers everything.

I assume the 3-4 quick fades to black transitions throughout the animation are like reset points to keep things lined up over time?

So good! The animation, camera work, and expressions are all top-notch. The menu setup is also solid, appreciate that it covers everything.

I assume the 3-4 quick fades to black transitions throughout the animation are like reset points to keep things lined up over time?

Really happy to hear you liked the scene. Yes the fade outs were exactly because of that. Had a hard time lining up genital positions between poses. So that was an easy solution.

ispinox updated The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons Lapdance / Strip and more with a new update entry:

Lights, settings, plugin updates and minor animation

Since this is my highest rated scene on the HUB, it deserved an update.

Plugin:
  • Updated to new Timeline
  • Replaced the CUA fluid with the new person fluid
  • Removed two big unnecessary plugins (over 400MB)
Scene:
  • Added depth of field. When the toggle is ON, it enables as soon as you press any of the start buttons.
  • Changed to a new Post Magic Preset
  • Added Colortone with option to disable per button
  • Transitions don't use lights anymore. Instead I made it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The volume slider does nothing for me as the music continues to play at full-blast no matter what. I think you've tied the volume to the female's TimeLine plugin which constantly overrides the volume. Would appreciate a fix for this because it's just way too loud to enjoy anymore, which sucks because it's one of my absolute favorite scenes.

Thanks for the Feedback. Fixed it and will update later.

Back
Top Bottom