The One and Only Ana N1c0le Sm1th PLAYB0Y Model KarVAM!!!

Looks The One and Only Ana N1c0le Sm1th PLAYB0Y Model KarVAM!!!

KarmageddonVAM

Featured Contributor
Reactions
KarmageddonVAM submitted a new resource:

The One and Only Ana N1c0le Sm1th PLAYB0Y Model KarVAM!!! - Free realistic lookalike model!

Hello!!! today we have the sexy Ana N1c0l3 Sm1th (Playb0y model), this one took several tries so I hope you like it!

Original Scene by Tiseb.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/rotating-walking-34201102

If you liked her, Please give a THUMBS UP and also RATE IT, it helps a lot.
Show me some love since creating the...

Read more about this resource...

Great Art work, and I mean Art, you have talent, and that is why I support you still. I would like to request your animations be in the time line format instead of the VAM animation, as other plugins work better with them. One of my favorites is the tickle plugin by SPQR, I turn down the laughter and use it for touch reaction that I can control. Even when I select stop walking the reaction does not work. I still could convert the animation to the time line, as there is a plugin for that, or maybe disable the plugin when stop walking is selected. I will try that. Its only a request and I could live with out it, not sure if others care one way or the other, but I got to believe a lot of people add plugins to ALL scenes. Anyway, your usual exceptional art work! Thank You!

There is a jiggle boobs pre-set I have, that does work well with your scene. Makes the shadow look even better. :love:

Back
Top Bottom