The masturbatorium

The masturbatorium

sads

Reactions
sads submitted a new resource:

The masturbatorium - Stockpiled poses from the masturbatorium

contains many poses such as doggystyle, pilediver, missionary, blow, handjob, rub (sexual), titfrick, cowgirl, facefrick, reverse cow, stand, wall, yoga. Made in desktop meant to be used with silver bj, silver handjob, vinput and other similar plugins. Was made with the default proportions of the basic male and female bitch. Theres a lot of poses i may have made some mistakes somewhere, They are saved as json file. Use a pose manager like Fabio dens pose manager. Sometimes the poses dont...

Read more about this resource...

i have no idea where all these dependencies came from ignore them all except the furniture.

i have no idea where all these dependencies came from ignore them all except the furniture.
Don't worry, i have the same issue and plenty of other users as well.

I get ,, dependencies " in my new scenes even if i haven't used the plugin for months.

Gave up on cleaning the .meta .json/.vars and simply write like you did ,, Download only the files from the credits '' etc.

p.s some screenshots would help a lot, cuz now one opens the page and it's blank, just a description.

Do you plan to also "convert" them to normal .vap poses? i know that probably is a daunting and tedious work, i'm just asking because is the format that most people in vam expect for poses since the current .var doesn't add them anywhere for the normal user..

Thank you really a lot for that great resource, i can't have enough poses <3

Do you plan to also "convert" them to normal .vap poses? i know that probably is a daunting and tedious work, i'm just asking because is the format that most people in vam expect for poses since the current .var doesn't add them anywhere for the normal user..

Thank you really a lot for that great resource, i can't have enough poses <3
when i made the poses i had no idea what the pose formats were. They are as they are now because the pose manager i used was the most comfortable at the time. Im not planning on converting them but maybe someone will make an amazing plugin that can do that.

when i made the poses i had no idea what the pose formats were. They are as they are now because the pose manager i used was the most comfortable at the time. Im not planning on converting them but maybe someone will make an amazing plugin that can do that.
I totally understand and, you did so many poses that converting them manually would probably take weeks.
I've also found that "ky1001.PoseLoader" works perfectly to load the poses too (not the whole couple) so, is perfect for me since i only need the female poses and i don't want a male atom to spawn every time i load one pose or, eventually, your poses can be moved to \saves\scene and then have a scene for each couple pose making checking and modifications quite easy.
Really thank you again and again for all those poses..this collection should be permanently in the "featured" section of the hub <3

excuse me comrades im trying to update, But when i use the post an update link on the page and upload the same file but with just more poses i get an error saying file is not compatible with files such as jpg. I dunno what this means. It happens on post an update or release new version

excuse me comrades im trying to update, But when i use the post an update link on the page and upload the same file but with just more poses i get an error saying file is not compatible with files such as jpg. I dunno what this means. It happens on post an update or release new version
very strange...are the pictures made with vam or you created them in other ways?

they are JPG files and i took them with fabiodens pose manager, when you click on save pose you get to take a screenshot. I followed the make a var file instructions as i did the first time.

Uhmmm i never used pose manager ( i used pose loader to browse your poses) but, if you did like this even the first time, i don't see why they should not work this time..
Have you tried to create a .var with only the new files? in case works, you can just post the new poses as another new set instead of an update of the first one

EDIT:
in case, you can send me the files (with the file structure/folder names) you are using for creating the .var and i can see if i get the same error

Last edited:
Thanks, i see the poses in vam now, but when i click on the picture nothing happens. any ideas.

Thanks, i see the poses in vam now, but when i click on the picture nothing happens. any ideas.
try using a pose manager of some kind, i used fabio dens pose manager. Put the poses where the poses in the pose manager are stored then use that plugin to open them. This is what i know.
mine are in V.A.M 1.20\Saves\Person\pose\PoseManager\Library.

try using a pose manager of some kind, i used fabio dens pose manager. Put the poses where the poses in the pose manager are stored then use that plugin to open them. This is what i know.
mine are in V.A.M 1.20\Saves\Person\pose\PoseManager\Library.
Thanks that plugin worked. your awesome.

Back
Top Bottom