The magic loupe(Updated)

Assets The magic loupe(Updated)

It would be cool if you could set the magnifying glass where you want the holes to appear and then be able to clear the magnifying glass from the scene while leaving the hole in place. It would also be nice to have hole tear pattern options so you can make the holes look more like rips or tears in the clothing with jagged edges.

It would be cool if you could set the magnifying glass where you want the holes to appear and then be able to clear the magnifying glass from the scene while leaving the hole in place. It would also be nice to have hole tear pattern options so you can make the holes look more like rips or tears in the clothing with jagged edges.
Sorry for neglecting to reply for so long.
I have recently returned to the community and am updating again.
As you mentioned, we have a pattern for the lens only and a pattern for the cleft shape.
Now,You may not need it anymore, but you can enjoy it if you like!

No problem at all, been tracking this incase of an update! Great to have no lens version now, and I love the additional cutout shapes you've put now with the update.

Thank you

Last edited:
I see the description says it can cut out other CUA. Is this only for specific assets, or is there a way to get it to cut through anything? I'm trying to make a hole in a wall and this seems like it would be useful.
(Not a glory hole, by the way... though that wouldn't be a bad idea)

Back
Top Bottom