Magic Dungeon

Scenes Magic Dungeon

sorry no offence. Why don't you work on other models ? if no go add some more details for the figure you have, and make it more interesting by add, skin,accessory,hair,makeup and so on. i am downloading you model now and in 5min i will give you a new version on your model, just for show

Snap8.png

sorry no offence. Why don't you work on other models ? if no go add some more details for the figure you have, and make it more interesting by add, skin,accessory,hair,makeup and so on. i am downloading you model now and in 5min i will give you a new version on your model, just for show
I place Saiko in my scenes with the thought that many people will modify the scene and put in their favorite looks. I don't put in many features and details in the look in order to minimize the dependencies, again thinking that many people will modify the scene anyway. Also, my thought is that the most interesting part of this scene is the dungeon, which one can use for making other scenes. In the future, I may delete the scene and make this an asset resource.

Saiko is perfect to me as is, and I am happy when others modify the look as well. Your modification is nice. Other creators such as @Fonewearl, @Nayris and @OriginalCustard have made nice modifications of Saiko as well, and I appreciate when they do that, it means a great deal to me when creators are kind and generous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom