Website
yameteouji.com
Twitter
YameteOuji
Patreon
YameteOuji
YameteOuji submitted a new resource:

The Handyman - with extra stuff

yu2achLjWunhFw9e7Fqgx3uqarsDj2KwK-du83n0hfLU6wYeoPLnQn6V7Ka9coKdXXqdMtGwQ1lj4sHq0x-igivUxB2OyYtrdhk-ECiHhDS2yu2BxGmOu_dlV8Qa4Faoc1o1SrCl_5ddbTSQnjMaLJN3k9LBuaNBJcXXF5vR9_Fttou-j_pfvzkTJg

Hello lovely people! This scene started out as a small experiment to see if I could make a rig for easy posing of characters, but it soon got out of hand. I ended up making a whole scene. It was a huge learning experience because I had never made a scene this...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, respect your dedication :). Would it be possible to show a small preview video of this scene to see what it is about? (Since it is quite some work to make this work locally)

Was about to ask something like that too. I've no idea what to expect from the scene, and with such long instructions it's hard to see where this leads to.
Thank you for sharing, I hope to understand soon what a Pose Pallet is.

Yes that's a great suggestion! I will try to record some stuff today. But probably won't have anything until later this evening after I get off from work. It will also be a good time for me to test on a clean environment downloaded from only the links so I can make sure nothing is missing. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom