The Gloryhole

Scenes The Gloryhole

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

The Gloryhole - How far would you go on a dare?

Jess and Tina are best friends. they are also competitive. Tina wanted to know how far jess would go on a dare. How they ended up in a Gloryhole is anyone's guess but she found out Jess would go all the way.

The original Gloryhole was a blender post that was on Smutbase by "Starbrain", I did however modify the environment a little changed some textures and added the toilet. I also added colliders where they were needed to make the environment useful for scenes in Vam.

Shout out to the...

Read more about this resource...

The poses are well done, works well with simple animations, and this gloryhole room looks good!
I don't know where you've found this "lobster cock" drawing, it's terrific :p

I've noticed there's a couple of issues:
  • The dependencies, you're working on it. Just to help you out, you don't have to edit the JSON files: use them only to guide you on where your dependencies are coming from. Look also in VAP files. Then you can remove the dependencies, from your scenes. The 6 of them, if it's used by all :/
    Otherwise you're just trying to hide the issue, not fixing it. That's why it keeps reappearing ;)
  • The gloryhole asset only loads in the 1st scene on my side. Afterwards, the path seems to be incorrect - it's based on another VAR not listed in the dependencies:
    1626960203799.png

It's fine after reselecting it from your VAR (notice that the path is different):
    1626960230674.png
Also, instead of using several scenes with Merge load, you can do it using only 1 scene. You just have to use this technique. It'd fit nicely with this kind of scene, which has no change of scenery. It's more seamless than "Merge load scene" and less trouble for your dependencies ;)
It's just an advice for future reference. But if you're still working on this one, it should be quite easy to do by saving the poses in your other scenes (just make sure to "Store Root Node In Pose" when saving). Then you have to play around with triggers!

The poses are well done, works well with simple animations, and this gloryhole room looks good!
I don't know where you've found this "lobster cock" drawing, it's terrific :p

I've noticed there's a couple of issues:
  • The dependencies, you're working on it. Just to help you out, you don't have to edit the JSON files: use them only to guide you on where your dependencies are coming from. Look also in VAP files. Then you can remove the dependencies, from your scenes. The 6 of them, if it's used by all :/
    Otherwise you're just trying to hide the issue, not fixing it. That's why it keeps reappearing ;)
  • The gloryhole asset only loads in the 1st scene on my side. Afterwards, the path seems to be incorrect - it's based on another VAR not listed in the dependencies:
    View attachment 54911
    It's fine after reselecting it from your VAR (notice that the path is different):
    View attachment 54912
Also, instead of using several scenes with Merge load, you can do it using only 1 scene. You just have to use this technique. It'd fit nicely with this kind of scene, which has no change of scenery. It's more seamless than "Merge load scene" and less trouble for your dependencies ;)
It's just an advice for future reference. But if you're still working on this one, it should be quite easy to do by saving the poses in your other scenes (just make sure to "Store Root Node In Pose" when saving). Then you have to play around with triggers!

That's exactly what i was looking for, thank you. the only issue i ran into with subescenens was a bunch of artifacts flashloading before the actual atoms loaded, it all dissipated of course but still having that flash in the scene is jolting if your not expecting it, plus its an emersion killer. as for merge load ya i know what you mean, i only used it because it appeared to be quicker on the scene loads but it does have its own set of issues as well such as brining sounds and assets to the following scene. i end up hiding stuff in scenes following merged scenes, and of course if you don't start from the root scene everything seems to fall apart. but that subscene setup looks good, i have been creating a bar scene using subs scenes still trying to iron out some issues but the one that bugs me is the flash loading of stuff. I am guessing its just the way it it right now as i noticed it with f%&k machines subscenes as well. but i have seen a few scenes over the months that loaded a scene and just changed positions and stuff though buttons that do have any of that, maybe its a timeline thing, for whatever reason i just cant seem to grasp Macgrubers timeline, i have tried but i just don't get it. and it sucks because it produces some amazing results. but i will definatly be looking over that thread you suggested and seeing where i can make modifications and improvements, my goal is to have a scene load and then just have the atoms jump around from pose to pose with out loading a scene again. once i lean that i will be remaking everything ive done so far.

Thank you again for your help and suggestions its truly appreciated.

Hex

but that subscene setup looks good, i have been creating a bar scene using subs scenes still trying to iron out some issues but the one that bugs me is the flash loading of stuff. I am guessing its just the way it it right now as i noticed it with f%&k machines subscenes as well.
What I'm suggesting has nothing to do with subscenes :p

It's what I use in this scene, which has absolutely no subscene. There is no flash nor loading time, it's pretty much instantaneous.

for whatever reason i just cant seem to grasp Macgrubers timeline, i have tried but i just don't get it. and it sucks because it produces some amazing results. but i will definatly be looking over that thread you suggested and seeing where i can make modifications and improvements, my goal is to have a scene load and then just have the atoms jump around from pose to pose with out loading a scene again. once i lean that i will be remaking everything ive done so far.
Timeline is by Acid Bubbles :p It's indeed an awesome plugin and you should learn how to use it.
However, your current scene will work just as well without it.

Instead of triggering the start of a Timeline, you could just turn "On" your CycleForce.
So the process is:
  1. Prerequisites:
    1. Save all the poses you want to use in your scene as Pose presets (with "Store Root Node In Pose" activated).
    2. Turn Off (AtomControl/Off) all your CycleForces
    3. Add UI buttons
  2. On each UI button, add the following triggers:
    1. Hide ("AtomControl/Off") the UI button you just clicked on
    2. Turn Off ("AtomControl/Off") any CycleForce that may have been turned on before
    3. Load the desired saved pose with receiver "Person#1/PosePresets/LoadPresetWithPath"
    4. Load the desired saved pose with receiver "Person#2/PosePresets/LoadPresetWithPath"
    5. Turn On ("AtomControl/On") the appropriate CycleForce(s)
    6. Load appropriate sound effects
    7. Show ("AtomControl/On") the UI button you'll use for the next step

What I'm suggesting has nothing to do with subscenes :p

It's what I use in this scene, which has absolutely no subscene. There is no flash nor loading time, it's pretty much instantaneous.

Timeline is by Acid Bubbles :p It's indeed an awesome plugin and you should learn how to use it.
However, your current scene will work just as well without it.

Instead of triggering the start of a Timeline, you could just turn "On" your CycleForce.
So the process is:
  1. Prerequisites:
    1. Save all the poses you want to use in your scene as Pose presets (with "Store Root Node In Pose" activated).
    2. Turn Off (AtomControl/Off) all your CycleForces
    3. Add UI buttons
  2. On each UI button, add the following triggers:
    1. Hide ("AtomControl/Off") the UI button you just clicked on
    2. Turn Off ("AtomControl/Off") any CycleForce that may have been turned on before
    3. Load the desired saved pose with receiver "Person#1/PosePresets/LoadPresetWithPath"
    4. Load the desired saved pose with receiver "Person#2/PosePresets/LoadPresetWithPath"
    5. Turn On ("AtomControl/On") the appropriate CycleForce(s)
    6. Load appropriate sound effects
    7. Show ("AtomControl/On") the UI button you'll use for the next step
Oops my appologies to acidbubbles, i get theme confused from time to time. i will definatly try this. thank you so much..

Hexenv88 updated The Gloryhole with a new update entry:

The gloryhole - simple maintenance update

I had a few problems with the environment disappearing in this one, so I went in and just doublechecked everything and made some minor adjustments to the scene, namely fixing Jess's texture references, and removing cycleforces and re animating some animations.

Its basically still the same scene, with some minor improvement's.

If you enjoy my work please consider helping me out on patreon, Your support helps me grow as a creator and provide better content over time...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hej

Where can we get the needed dependencies

Hexenv88.GH1.latest
KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk2.latest

?

Thx in Advance

Hej

Where can we get the needed dependencies

Hexenv88.GH1.latest
KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk2.latest

?

Thx in Advance
GH1 should be bundled with it, the KdollMASTA asset is not needed if I remember correctly, its just a rogue dependencey if it is not i will post it separately, let me know.

so absolutely love hte look and the animation of the scene.. but holy hell the glory whole itself is just a HUGE resource hog. I can barely get 30fps on desktop but as soon as i delete the physical glory hole it shoots up to 170fps.

Back
Top Bottom