The Gift of Love

Scenes The Gift of Love

VzR3d

Reactions
VzR3d submitted a new resource:

The Gift of Love - Short romantic sex scene

Hey all you sexy deviants, new creator VzR3d here. This Valentine's Day, Eve wants to show you just how much she loves you. I give you my first (presentable) animated scene that features about 5 minutes of intimate/sex footage. It uses a mixture of keyframe and motion capture Timeline animations, some AI-voiced lines of dialogue, and a UI that will allow you to choose how you want to experience her gift of love.

View attachment 335081

Features:
-4 looping intimate/sex...

Read more about this resource...

@VzR3d Good scene. But one question, why 356Mb? Clothing, hair, and person textures are copies from existed packages of other authors.
Why you don't have them as dependencies?
If you want to save your scene from loosing content dependency if that author will delete it, then you are safe.
Hub has copy of package and allow to download it as required dependency for your package, even if original post was deleted. (only case I think if that author was banned, than his content removed from servers)

@VzR3d Good scene. But one question, why 356Mb? Clothing, hair, and person textures are copies from existed packages of other authors.
Why you don't have them as dependencies?
If you want to save your scene from loosing content dependency if that author will delete it, then you are safe.
Hub has copy of package and allow to download it as required dependency for your package, even if original post was deleted. (only case I think if that author was banned, than his content removed from servers)
Very good question, the answer to which is actually something I thought about mentioning in the description. Since I am still figuring out how VaM works/the upload process and what all is included in that, I experimented with including some resources that I did not want to "risk" being missing from the average user's experience of this scene (clothes, hair, morphs, etc that are all CC-BY). Turns out the file ended up being much bigger than I anticipated, so I do plan on updating this in the future that will rely on dependencies rather than including the resources themselves.

@VzR3d I think it is better to have the size of main package as low as possible, because if you frequently update your scene or fix something, each version need to be redownloaded and will be trash storage on users disks, and need to be deleted manually because VAM shows only latest package. (except scripts, referencing them require exact version, so don't delete old versions of plugins)

@VzR3d I think it is better to have the size of main package as low as possible, because if you frequently update your scene or fix something, each version need to be redownloaded and will be trash storage on users disks, and need to be deleted manually because VAM shows only latest package. (except scripts, referencing them require exact version, so don't delete old versions of plugins)
@DemonLord I took your advice and switched all the resources I could over to external dependencies. If you happen to try out the updated package, would you let me know if you have any issues? Thanks again!

This might be nitpicking but changing looks in cowgirl doesn't line up with the person's dick even when resetting the scene.

@DemonLord I took your advice and switched all the resources I could over to external dependencies. If you happen to try out the updated package, would you let me know if you have any issues? Thanks again!
lewdmarks-womb-tattoos package not on hub, so you can just "Edit resource" and in "Credits" add support link to that Hub page (users will need to go there and manually download), or insert that cloth item in your scene package, (copy only required files, not all hundred presets from that package)

This might be nitpicking but changing looks in cowgirl doesn't line up with the person's dick even when resetting the scene.
I had these issues as well with the included morphs. I'll take a look at this animation in an update. EDIT: also there is no guarantee that appearances that use different body morphs will work correctly with the animations (I should probably make a disclaimer about this on the description page)

lewdmarks-womb-tattoos package not on hub, so you can just "Edit resource" and in "Credits" add support link to that Hub page (users will need to go there and manually download), or insert that cloth item in your scene package, (copy only required files, not all hundred presets from that package)
Thanks, I've updated the description with a link to its Hub page, but I might also go back and include the file in the next version (I just use 21.jpg and any required base textures)

I had these issues as well with the included morphs. I'll take a look at this animation in an update. EDIT: also there is no guarantee that appearances that use different body morphs will work correctly with the animations (I should probably make a disclaimer about this on the description page)
No worries, it would just be fantastic if they worked but other than that goodjob on the scene

Back
Top Bottom