The fox_ancient style

Clothing The fox_ancient style

these clothes are beautiful! 💕
But, there is a paying dependency:
KittyMocap.KM206_Handjob_.latest

It's from :

Can you delete it? I don't think clothes should need mocap ;)

these clothes are beautiful! 💕
But, there is a paying dependency:
KittyMocap.KM206_Handjob_.latest

It's from :

Can you delete it? I don't think clothes should need mocap ;)
I'm glad you'll like it and I'll fix it in the next update😉

This are nice clothes, but it should be only clothes without the scene, then you can create a scene and add the clothes otherwise you are creating dependencies that are not needed to use these clothes.

Cheers

This are nice clothes, but it should be only clothes without the scene, then you can create a scene and add the clothes otherwise you are creating dependencies that are not needed to use these clothes.

Cheers
Thanks for reminding me. I tried to solve it this time. I hope it will be effective

Update : Removed unnecessary dependencies.

Fail.

Update : Removed unnecessary dependencies.

Fail.

To fix that you only need to upload a new resource like this one https://mega.nz/folder/dFcTyQDQ#dmIReGYJLUOp0ecNjZ2JJQ/file/tEVxSA6K in the clothes section, and then update the actual respource and change the section to scene and upload this one https://mega.nz/folder/dFcTyQDQ#dmIReGYJLUOp0ecNjZ2JJQ/file/0JdVWK4K rename it instead .1.var to .2.var

With :
- Mowang_nixi.Fox_ancientstyle_Clothes.1.var
- Mowang_nixi.Fox_ancientstyle_Clothes.2.var
- Mowang_nixi.Fox_ancientstyle_MW.1.var
- Mowang_nixi.Fox_ancientstyle_MW.2.var

Capture d’écran 2022-03-06 230722.jpg

If you want copy/paste :

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Qing.洛奇-Shining_Ange.2:/Saves/scene/1舞蹈/best1/colorcorrect.assetbundle. Not valid
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle vamX.1.15:/Custom/Assets/vamX/xstatic/spell writing.assetbundle. Not valid
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Qing.洛奇-Shining_Ange.2:/Custom/Assets/1Qing/regina.assetbundle. Not valid

In Mowang_nixi.Fox_ancientstyle_MW.1.var\Saves\scene\fox_00001.json

You have :

{
"id" : "asset",
"assetUrl" : "vamX.1.15:/Custom/Assets/vamX/xstatic/spell writing.assetbundle"
},

Just remove the CustomUnityAsset#3 on the scene ...

And Qing.洛奇-Shining_Ange is a asset missing too. (CustomUnityAsset#2)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-03-06 231918.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2022-03-06 231918.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 0
To fix that you only need to upload a new resource like this one https://mega.nz/folder/dFcTyQDQ#dmIReGYJLUOp0ecNjZ2JJQ/file/tEVxSA6K in the clothes section, and then update the actual respource and change the section to scene and upload this one https://mega.nz/folder/dFcTyQDQ#dmIReGYJLUOp0ecNjZ2JJQ/file/0JdVWK4K rename it instead .1.var to .2.var
OK, thank u for your guidance. This time I made a new dress and uploaded it again according to your style. I read the meta file. It should be no problem

In Mowang_nixi.Fox_ancientstyle_MW.1.var\Saves\scene\fox_00001.json

You have :

{
"id" : "asset",
"assetUrl" : "vamX.1.15:/Custom/Assets/vamX/xstatic/spell writing.assetbundle"
},

Just remove the CustomUnityAsset#3 on the scene ...

And Qing.洛奇-Shining_Ange is a asset missing too. (CustomUnityAsset#2)
There should be no problem this time...I'm not sure. Actually

@mowangdenixi
tip for future releases: you wanna keep same package name across the board (only bump packageVerison) ;)
That way VaM can detect an update, also it reduces possible issues with dependencies tab, plus it doesn't load duplicates (only latest).
You currently have 3 different packages linked to this resource page.
Anyone who downloaded previous versions is not notified about new update (because of different name).
If users have all 3 versions installed, VaM is gonna load all 3 of them, resulting in duplicate clothing items.
(because of different package naming VaM treats them as individual/unrelated packages) [Creator.packageName.packageVersion.var]
packageName.jpg

result of different packageName ↓
diffName.jpg

Last edited:
@mowangdenixi
tip for future releases: you wanna keep same package name across the board (only bump packageVerison) ;)
That way VaM can detect an update, also it reduces possible issues with dependencies tab, plus it doesn't load duplicates (only latest).
You currently have 3 different packages linked to this resource page.
Anyone who downloaded previous versions is not notified about new update (because of different name).
If users have all 3 versions installed, VaM is gonna load all 3 of them, resulting in duplicate clothing items.
(because of different package naming VaM treats them as individual/unrelated packages) [Creator.packageName.packageVersion.var]
View attachment 103459

result of different packageName ↓
View attachment 103460
Thank you for reminding me of that. Do I have to delete the previous two uploads?

Thank you for reminding me of that. Do I have to delete the previous two uploads?
You already uploaded them and they are linked to this resource.
Yes, you can remove previous resource versions (on history tab), but at this point it won't change much (the "damage" has been done).
Definitely something to look for...with future releases. :)

Back
Top Bottom