The dark Shed Scene and Asst

Scenes The dark Shed Scene and Asst

Great asset but the latest version seems to be broken, it won't show up in the asset or scene browsers. Previous versions work fine.

There also seems to be a ton of unused dependencies now, are these intended?

works well Frief , the script has to be reloaded to work, but works well.
turned off the log display of slider 2 , //SuperController.LogMessage("Slider." + Slider2);

I am a bit confused here. It is saturday and you jsut updated the resource to version 4.2. However, when we download it, the file is named frief.the_shad.2

So are we back to release 2?

I am a bit confused here. It is saturday and you jsut updated the resource to version 4.2. However, when we download it, the file is named frief.the_shad.2

So are we back to release 2?
No sorry not realy .. I had to pac it again .. thats way ;-)

The latest version seems to be broken again, VAM says it is not named correctly :(
1638212996747.png

I removed the ".4" from the file name so that only the ".3" at the end is left and it loaded for me. I checked how the older versions were named and found this solution.

I removed the ".4" from the file name so that only the ".3" at the end is left and it loaded for me. I checked how the older versions were named and found this solution.
Unfortunately this isn't really a solution if you want to share a scene using the asset because then everyone else would have to edit it as well.

Back
Top Bottom